- Mark H. Bloomberg
- Eric M. Creizman
- Bradley Davis
- Patrick Del Duca
- Paul Diamond, Ph.D.
- Jeremy J. Gray
- Johnny Darnell Griggs
- Javier Gutiérrez
- Duane Kumagai
- H. Jacob Lager
- Josh Lawler
- Lisa M. Lawrence
- Gerold W. Libby
- Tristan F. Mackprang
- David F. Michail
- Gilbert Perez, III
- Michael D. Resnick
- Katrina Sharman
- Ryan Smith
- Ashwant Venkatram
- Seth W. Wiener
- Michael J. Zerman
- Jeff Zuber
- Tom Zuber
Tom Zuber specializes in managing high-stakes intellectual property matters. With his brother Jeff Zuber, Mr. Zuber founded Zuber & Zuber, now Zuber Lawler & Del Duca, in 2003 as a 3rd-year associate with no clients. As Managing Partner, Mr. Zuber has managed Zuber Lawler & Del Duca’s growth from 2 attorneys working out of a Los Angeles domestic kitchen to over 25 attorneys working in 11 different languages representing clients throughout the world from offices in Los Angeles, New York City and San Francisco. Zuber Lawler & Del Duca currently represents eight of the Fortune 100 companies, and iconic government entities such as the FDIC.
Legal services are often considered a necessary evil—friction slowing down the gears of commerce. Our view is more constructive. We are our clients' partners, and our legal services are a component in the creation of their widgets and services. We are in the business of protecting, enforcing and exploiting the ideas from which our clients' innovations grow."
- Tom Zuber
Prior to founding Zuber Lawler & Del Duca, Mr. Zuber practiced in the Intellectual Property Department of the New York City office of White & Case LLP, and then in the Intellectual Property Department of the Los Angeles office of O’Melveny & Myers LLP.
- “LawLoop Debuts at LegalTech, dtSearch and Gwabbit Under Cover,” Corporate Counsel (January 2012).
- “Lawloop.com takes law firm management to the cloud,” CNNMoney (January 2012).
- “Managing Partner’s Entrepreneurial Enthusiasm Inspires Excitement In Recruits,” Los Angeles Daily Journal (June 29, 2009) (Cover Story).
- ”Supreme Court: Growing Patented Soybeans for Replanting Is Infringement Bowman v. Monsanto Co., WL 1942397, 133 S. Ct. 1761,” New Matter, Vol. 38 Num. 4 (Winter 2013).
- ”Limiting Risk in the Cloud: Smarter SaaS Agreements,”Attorney at Work (April 19, 2012).
- “Registering and Enforcing a Foreign Trademark in the U.S.,” China IP Magazine (Mar-Apr 2009 3-4, Issue 29).
- “Everlasting Fame: Recent Legislation Has Clarified the Descendible Right of Publicity for Personalities Who Died Prior to 1985,” Los Angeles Lawyer (May 2009: 29-34) (Cover Story).
- “Patent Protection for Processes: How Dippin’ Dots may make it more difficult to secure process patents after prior sales,” Entrepreneurship 3e. Eds. Bruce Barringer and R. Duane Ireland. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Education, 2009. 392-392.
Professional Honors and Activities
- Executive Committee Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Entertainment Law and Intellectual Property Section
Columbia Law School
Honors: Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar
Harvard University School of Government
B.S., 1994, summa cum laude
Major: Biomedical Engineering
Minors: Biology, Genetics
Honors: General Honors Program; Golden Key National Honor Society; Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society
U.S. District Court - Central District of CA
U.S. District Court - Southern District of CA
U.S. District Court - Northern District of CA